Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dream A Little Dream Of Me


Yeah alright so I admit it, I am a hopeless romantic, it's true. If I catch a cute boy looking at me I can't help but to blush. Or if I see a couple holding hands or walking to class together, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I just love the idea of love. I also love to use my imagination as entertainment when the day gets boring, and of course sometimes my classes can get a little boring, except for my Computer class, but the other ones do sometimes. And everyone has those days where they just don't want to be in class, they want to be outside. The worst classes are the ones that have windows, especially when it's a beautiful day outside. And I often find myself staring outside at the trees and grass and all the beautiful sunshine beaming down. I'll see people walking together and birds flitting from tree to tree, and I can't focus on class whatsoever anymore. I'll catch myself in a daze, and that's when the daydreaming starts. Hopeless romantic. Dreamer. That's me. I swear I can never get my brain to slow down. There's always so much streaming through my mind, it's hard to stay on track in class when I feel like there's better things to daydream about- like that boy with the cute smile I saw on the way to class, or that couple sharing an umbrella and wishing I had something like that too.

Signing Out- Xay.




Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

1 comment: